Friday, December 19, 2008

No blogging tonight

Sorry, but Berriew YFC have asked me to stand-in at the last minute as after dinner speaker at their annual Christmas Dinner/Dance in the village tonight - so will not be able to blog. I do have an hour to spare now, but I'd better give some thought to what I'm going to say. Its always tough speaking at a do in your own village - and I know from my recent judging of the County public speaking competition that Berriew have at least eight members who are outstanding public speakers. So any comment about iPods and wind farms must wait - which is probably a good thing. The former would probably be best left uncommented upon anyway, and you're probably a bit sick of the latter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What happened to Christopher Glamorganshire? There was talk of a tribunal in January but no one has heard more